Saturday 4 July 2015

The Psychedelic Spacenet

After the first Spacenet I rigged and walked I wanted to create
something bigger and with the Moab Monkeys providing all 
the inspiration I could need I started planning the next one,
To start with I knew I wanted to use 2.5m roundslings for the 
outer edges so after some persuasion I manged to get 4 brand new
black slings for free from Maverick Slacklines..
Next I purchased 500ft of 550 Paracord from Wild Elk and built a 

large wooden frame to weave on, I find it easier to solo weave a net
using a frame as I can move it around and leaning over a horizontal
net quickly hurts my neck and back..



It still needs some final adjustments but it's 98% ready and as soon
as I can it's getting rigged over a coastal highline with 25m legs, 
hopefully I can get it up over water in the next few weeks too..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment