Sunday 25 October 2015

Spacenet #2.. Fun²

'Life doesn't care about your plans'
This is a life lesson 2015 has taught me time after time,
 when I first built the psychedelic spacenet I didn't anticipate it 
taking 5 months to actually find the time to rig it..
Braddy Hollow wasn't my first choice when choosing a location
but its somewhere I know well and its an easy place to rig lines quickly,
but even with all our confidence it still took 3 hours to get the line walkable..

I could claim a send on the 8m red leg that Jon is tied into (above) but 
the main line I really wanted to walk was a 35m long white leg you can
see in the photo below, I managed a few steps on the beast but this was only 
my first few attempts and it was nice to just enjoy being outside having fun..

Hopefully there will be more space net fun coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment