Saturday 6 July 2013

Jurassic Rigging

Thanks to some good weather this summer I have managed to get
in a couple visits to the beautiful area of Lulworth Cove in Dorset,
I have had a big project in mind for this area and there's no
better time then when the sun is out for a days rigging by the sea..
 
The first port of call was a sea cave I wanted to rig, this was so
 I could get to grips with rigging in a new environment and it was
 definitely a new experience compared to the usual tree rig..
 
Stair Hole
aka
'Stair Master'
 
 
 
The second journey was to rig an epic sea-arch and using the knowledge
gained from Stair Hole (and a dinghy) we managed to make this an easy rig,
it was an amazing adventure and so many more options are available it wont
be too long before I head back down there to find the next big project..
 
 Durdle Door
aka
'Arch Enemy'
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment