Sunday 15 November 2015

Hollow Hunter #2

When I first started to look for new lines up the Hollow 
I was quite happy with the new line but after a second rig
I realized that a couple of tree's are too close and the 
line needed to be moved, this was an unwelcome feeling
as this seemed perfect to start with but a whipper into those
tree's might have a bad outcome..

I had intended to use this new line to improve my 32m P.B
but I got distracted with spacenets and quarry hunting so I 
didn't find time to hunt for a new spot for a 40m+ line.. until now


This line is about 40m long (I hope) and has really good exposure,
you can mount safely around 2m out each side and walk-offs are easy
so I'm really stoked to get some training on the go locally so I can start
rigging some quarries in the spring..


'About time'
40m>12m^

No comments:

Post a Comment